Easy Ideas for Leftover Cooking
Ideas for what to do with Thanksgiving leftovers
- Repeat Meal. On Friday, just have a stress-free, enjoyable repeat of Thursday's dinner. Everything usually tastes better the second day anyway.
- Turkey Soup. Always save the carcass to make Turkey soup. What you don't immediately use can be frozen.
- Turkey Hash. Use some stuffing and mashed potatoes. Serve it with cranberry sauce.
- Thanksgiving Club Sandwiches. Ideal if you've also made a ham in addition to Turkey. You can utilize leftover rolls for the bread.
- Turkey Pot Pie. If you still have some left, another good idea.
- Turkey a la King. The classic stand-by.
Copyright © 2003-2015 Yummy Eats
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
* * All content of this site is the original creation, work and writings of YummyEats.com -- authorship and all content rights owned by YummyEats.com.