Easy to make, easy to bake recipe for totally yummy Chicken Wings, sauced to perfection with Asian flavors.
Here is a really yummy, easy recipe for oven-baked chicken wings that are glazed with a delicious, sweet Asian-style sauce. Now then folks, let’s put it this way: these are some seriously tasty wings – sweet, a little spicy, and oh so sticky good (yes, you will need extra napkins!). These are wonderful for serving to hungry guests as a starter or appetizer for a party, family gathering or get-together.
- 4 pounds Chicken Wing pieces (mix of Wingette and Drumette)
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 2¼ teaspoons Salt, divided
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground Black Pepper, divided
- ½ cup Honey
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh Lime Juice
- zest of 2 small Limes
- 2 cloves Garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh Cilantro, chopped - plus some extra for garnish
- 2 teaspoons Red Pepper Flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a 15" by 10" baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Put your chicken wings in a single layer in the foil-lined baking pan. Drizzle with the oil and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the wings with 1¼ teaspoons salt and 1 teaspoon freshly-ground pepper.
- Bake for 50 minutes. Do not turn the wings while they are baking.
- While wings are baking, prepare a sauce by whisking together 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, and all the rest of the ingredients.
- When wings are done baking (they should be golden), remove from oven. Use tongs to remove all the wings into a serving dish (use care when removing your wings to avoid tearing the foil).
- Drizzle the sauce over the wings and gently stir to coat. Decorate top with a little extra chopped cilantro.
Enjoy the Eats!